Nakriss Jirarattapat (Former name: Wanmongkol Mangkornkrit) graduated from Faculty of Humanities, majoring in Thai traditional music (major musical instrument: Chakhe), Kasetsart University. Throughout the lifetime, Nakriss had experienced performing with many Thai contemporary music bands such as “Boy Thai” , “Khun In” , “Bangkok Acoustic”, “Jongkraben”, “Sabai” etc. Currently, Nakriss is working as a Senior Project Coordinator at Learn Balance Group Company and a volunteer for Thai Family Link Association and Sathira Dhammasathan.
Playable Musical Instruments:
Chakhe ,Khlui ,Saw U ,Saw Duang ,Saw Samsai ,Pi Nai, Pi Chawa, Khim ,Erhu ,Ranad Ek ,Ranad Thoom, Khong
– The founder of “Kaewnonsri” band to be a representative of Kasetsart University in composing and playing Thai Traditional song for The Royal Cup competition from the “Assachan Kanthap” TV show (Broadcasting on Thai PBS channel) and won the 1st runner-up prize in this competition.
– Winner of The Royal Cup from Rangsit Music Competition (2015). Joining the competition with “Suthiwararam Wind Ensemble” band, performing Thai musical instruments including Khlui and Pi Chawa.
– Gold Medal with Honor from World Music Contest, held in the Netherlands (2017). Joining the contest with “KU Percussion Ensemble” band, performing Thai musical instruments including the Saw U and Pi Chawa.
International Music Festivals and Concerts:
– Being a youth representative performing at the Consulate General in Karachi, Pakistan (2003).
– Performing on behalf of Boy Thai band in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2004).
– Performing on behalf of Boy Thai band in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia (2005).
– Performing on behalf of Boy Thai band in Beijing, Kunming, and Shanghai, China PR (2006).
– Performing with “Asia Beat Project”, an international music band, to perform in Bangkok Jazz Festival at Sanam Suapa in Bangkok, Thailand (2006).
– Performing on behalf of Boy Thai band in Tokyo and Sapporo, Japan (2007).
– Performing with “KU Wind Symphonic” and “N.O.W.” in Singapore (2008).
– Performing with “Bangkok Metropole” Band at Thailand@Kungsträdgården Festival in Stockholm, Sweden.
– Recording Saw U, Saw Duang and Khlui for “Lookthoong Hi-Fi” album, Baicha Records (2009)
– Recording Erhu (Chinese fiddle) for the original soundtrack of Thai television drama “Ki Pao” Broadcasting on Channel 3 (2012)
– Recording Saw Duang for the Thai version of “Glory Glory United” an anthem of Man Chester United Football Club (2013)
– Recording Saw U and Chakhe for the original soundtrack of the movie “Plae Kao” (2014)
– Recording Thai flute and Saw U for “ Pleng Mae Chob” music album by Paowalee Pornpimol, Grammy Gold Records (2016)
– Recording Saw U for the song “ Oh Jao Euy “ and Khlui for the song “ Ter Nor Ter” original Soundtracks of Thai television drama “Buppesanniwas”, Broadcasting on Channel 3 (2018)
– Recording Khlui for the song “Duen Phen”, the original soundtrack of the movie “ Tud Too Gu Chad” (2018)
Musical Theatre Orchestra:
– Playing Saw U ,Saw Samsai and Thon Chatri in “Si Pan Dhin” the Musical (2011)
– Playing Saw U ,Saw Samsai and Khlui in “Roy Duriyang” the Musical (2015)
– Playing Saw U in Likay Dhamma “Ajatashatru” the Musical (2017)
Lecturer at educational institutions
– Mater Dei School (2007)
– Benjamarachanusorn School (Nonthaburi) (2008)
– Nong Phai School (2013)
– Bangkok Christian College (2016)
– Wittayalaiduliyangkasilp, Mahidol University (2016-2017)
– Kasetsart University (2018)
– Arts ,Dance and Music Talent Student Project OBEC Thailand (2018)